Civilized-ApocalypseCivilized-Apocalypse

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 103 Fans

FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

maybe id be a dick to say

but i guess since everyone else is saying it you animate and sound like that other guy on NG
but anywho
translation fail but hey i dont know a second language so i cant complain good enough to understand i guess
cute cartoon overall

Rubins morning Rubins morning

voices could have been better

and half the jokes were stale

Cristo responds:

one of my earlier cartoons

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

aww i thought there was gonna be more

awwwww ): stillfunnythough

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

well the ending was gay

but the rest of it was cool

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

best one yet

if the rest of them turn out like this then it will quickly become the greatest thing on newgrounds

BitterSweet BitterSweet

woah

awesome cartoon bro
D: but poor lil gingerbread guy...

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

alright heres whats wrong about this

It wasn't funny, jokes used in this were waaaaay over used, Rina chan is a whore and proven because all she wants to do is moan pant and jizz over her shitty mic, for the jokes in here that ive never seen it's because they were too gay for anyone else to ever do that.
Rina when will you come to the understanding that you do NOT KNOW how to be creative? Rena when will you come to the conclusion that you do NOT KNOW how to be funny? Rena when will you come to the realization that you do NOT KNOW how to do anything right?
Oh and Rena when will you look in a mirror and know that you ARE in fact fat, pale, and too ugly in the face to cosplay someone with a skirt so short you can see their saggy vag?
But oh no back to the video. It made my eyes bleed to actually watch the whole thing, and I know im not alone when i make that statement.
Scoot or whoever the hell you are i've seen your other stuff and I guess it's okay, it's not really my thing but it is certainly better at least then this horrible, ungodly fat, talentless idiot, YES THAT BEING RENA CHAN.
Rena, im not trying to make you angry, im being honest
but go ahead and get angry cause we all know you punch your bed pillows at night crying about how you suck and can't be good at anything internet related.

0/0 sorry it would have been a 3 for the animation but the writing was so bad it brought it down further.

The Street Fighter Club The Street Fighter Club

well thanks for ruining more games

seriously you need to understand that you are not funny so stop trying to be cause its really not working
oh and if thats a picture of you in the end VOMIT JESUS CHRIST YOUR THEIGHS ARE HUGE try cosplaying that shows no skin at all you pale talentless weirdo

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

oh my god

HOW do you draw rena chan so hot??? i couldnt keep my eyes off that babe in this flash
certainly gave me the boner of a lifetime

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

neat

really great idea really great voices everything was awesome in the cartoon
but it left me feeling like there was something missing,
but i still enjoyed this very much