the picture with the guy and kitty
aahhuuuu that was sooo adorable and i loved looking through the whole sketchbook
wish i could hold it in person but obviously cant but these are so nice to look at
I love this so much
expecially the siamese kitty that was my favorite
love it <3
i find it odd
that japan is the last level even though its has the least amount of land,
but other than that i loved the game and it was really fun to play <3
words cannot describe such beauty
good sir, do not title it as hentai, it is beyond a new realm of porn. it is such beauty not only through a sexual view, but it makes me question the very essence of life.
i sat here beating my meat for hours as i stared into this wondrous abyss. it was as if i were on top the tallest mountains and at the depths of the oceans at the same time. if there is a god out there, he would be on this level of perfection.
I really like how you put a story in it
Because it got me more and more into it and the ending was just great.
Serious problems with this game
Well first I'd like to address the fact that you could not have picked worse voice actors for this. But I guess bad voices for bad games makes sense.
On to more important issues.
1. You make, WAY too many outfits to pick from in each category. Yes it is important that you have a variety, but when you have too much it gets annoying.
2. The section for EYE LINER has face masks and clearly you don't know how to apply eye liner, look it up it's not hard. Black makeup under your eye lids is not a common way to do your makeup.
3. You had to have picked the worst pose ever for this girl. I mean not only is she ugly in the artists style of drawing, but this is the most cliche anime pose there is out there.
4. Learn to layer outfits right, outer head gear does not go under hats and base head gear.
5. Half these outfit ideas are either stolen or do not apply to this ugly girls case, she was going to some staff party right? So that makes complete sense why we should decorate her in ribbons and corny costumes. I can totally see someone doing that in real life lemme tell you.
6. putting your art on the shirts? I just had to laugh at that. I am by no means a great and all knowledgeable artist, but I think I know when something sucks. Not to mention the narcasissam with that. You also post stuff saying you want people to give you pictures of that. Also completely huge ego.
7. The animation itself. It was horrible and they hardly moved. Put more work into your animations or else it's not worth others viewing, but we've already gone over your huge ego and the fact that you need to live off of comments from children on newgrounds. Yes the game is about the dress up but if you ARE going to go into a story and actually make animaion, PUT WORK AND TIME INTO IT.
8. Again, I am bringing up the fact that in a dress up game it is VITAL to have layers properly set out or else it will not make sense. But what would you know about layers you're just some ill taught anime artist with a large ego
9.019031010006004048045073052 there that is the outfit I had to sift through, and even though there is layer problems everywhere, that is probably one of the more fair outfits to actually USE. also I thought posting it would help boost your never ending self esteem.
You are not creative
your art needs some serious work
you are very cliche
and you are over the top, cocky.
Work harder next time.
Well first I'd like to address that I didn't plan on spending 8 months on this. I'm not too familiar with Action Script and thought this project would give some experience. Also, Dress Up games aren't my thing.
"2. The section for EYE LINER has...."
Have you asked your self if you're taking it to serious? It's suppose to be taken with a grain of salt. Metaphors and Similes. But yeah, I don't do eyeliner and it may be inaccurate. Thanks for pointing that out.
"3.You had to have picked the worst pose...."
While working on this project, I predicted that I would be alive after completion. Meaning, "SecretBeauty:Tammy" wasn't the only thing I'm ever going to work on and once it's done my heart will stop, so I must spend my whole life on this project. It was cliche, I agree. It's a good thing this project wasn't titled "The Character With The Most Original Pose Who You Get To Dress Up". Thanks to my working heart and arms, I can work on the next project.
"5. Half these outfit ideas are....... "
I didn't intend this project to be a "What Should You Wear To Your Party In Real Life Brain Storm Suggester". Again, have you asked your self if you're taking it too serious? I don't remember putting "This game is the meaning of life" any where.
"6. putting your art on the shirts?......."
I've seen drawings on shirts before. Shirts that you pay for. That's what Tammy was using. A simple shirt with a drawing on it.
"Tell us your outfits! Copy and paste the code!" That one right? If they wanna share their stuff then cool. I wanted to encourage that feature, it was a first time implementing it. I don't know, maybe you're over reacting, but I do see how it can be selfish and conceited. Even uploading the project it self is selfish and conceited! But you gotta remember, I wrote that lightheartedly. Lol. Meaning, I wasn't like "MUHAUHAUHAH. Duuude, I'm SO gonna tell everyone to show me their outfits. Then I can see what creations they made from MY game! Then it will feed my ego! I'm a genius! MUHAUHUAHUAH". It was a simple, "Let's see what they have". Lol. An experiment. Interaction.
"7. The animation itself. It was horrible and they hardly moved."
Like I said, I didn't plan on spending 8 months on a dress up game. It's not worth my time. I had a concept in mind and I wanted to do it. Get in get out. And I agree, it is terrible. Everyone was stiff like a handcuffed mannequin. The animation was cheaper than bubble gum, but it works enough to get the story across and move on.
"I thought posting it would help boost your never ending self esteem."
Thank you! I blushed and was flattered to see what you made!
"Yes the game is about the dress up but if you ARE going to go into a story and actually make animaion, PUT WORK AND TIME INTO IT."
I'm not gonna do Disney Frame By Frame for THIS! Not for THIS. It's a dress up game! You gotta remember my intention was to gain experience points. I have other priorities. X_X
"and you are over the top, cocky."
That is really interesting. What makes you think so?
I don't know if you had a bad day or something, but I asked my self "Why does she seem to take this so personal? Like it's bigger than her wedding?" Have we met before and I offended you and now you have this biggest grudge? I love criticism and all, but it just seems as if I ruined your day. And from what? This game? I don't know where you live, but does it cost 50$ to force view my stuff? You seem to be possibly over reacting or exaggerating, like something is bothering you. Maybe you were just doing whatever and I shouldn't take your review "too serious", but if you wanna talk about anything then feel free to message me.
Thank you for your honesty! I love it! Your suggestions are just what this project needs, but it's my priorities that make me look past them. Meaning, I didn't plan on doing Disney Animation and stuff. But yeah, your suggestions are A+.
By the way, the drawings on the shirts are not mine, but my friend's. There's two artists in the credits.
I cant even think of a reason to give you even ONE star. The fact that you're immortal is just dumb because it gives you no reason to try.
The art was terrible just some jew nosed guy moaning every time you hit him then with a terrible emotional thing in the end
really that ending was the icing to your fail cake.
wasnt even scary or action like at all
and why is it when i shoot a guy in the stomach they get hit in the head? this looks like some crap you threw together to be in the whole madness holiday.
when you go to make a game you need to spend a good amount of time planning it out, in the least making sense would be nice
still hated the art too. ive sadly enough seen this persons horrid art and ive got to say, do you ever imporve on anything? you should try some new art and try to get better cause your drawing the exact same faces.
i suppose it fits in the "madness" category because its madness to think this game was cool
that was hot
Rena chan is a fat whore
never knew you could shit that many ways on someone but it was pretty cool
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.